• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Back to Back albums

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Which two are the best? I think it's an easy one for me.

Off the Wall then Thriller.

Last edited:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I wish I had my Rolling Stone Album Guide still, because this is not an easy one for me at all.

It's a tie beteween Sticky Fingers then Exile on Main Street, and Animals then The Wall

Close runner-up would be The Southern Harmony and Musical Companion, then Amorica.

Twitch

Registered Member
Late Registration then Graduation by Kanye West, or Endtroducing... And The Preemptive Strike by DJ Shadow.

The Kanye albums are two of the best hip hop albums made, Graduation being one my favorite albums ever. The same for Endtroducing..., And a song off of The Preemptive Strike led to the use of the term "trip-hop" to describe that type of music.

thealigator

Registered Member
Being a product of the britpop era I would nominate Definitely Maybe followed by (what's the story) Morning Glory?. Oasis lost a lot of traction after Be Here Now as it became clear Liam thought he was not bigger than Jesus but bigger than God and they kind of went off the rails. These will always be albums for me that I will always enjoy and still listen to 20 years later.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Music 4
Unity Music 4
sunrise Music 5
Konshentz Music 3
sunrise Music 7