• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Back from Outer Space...

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Hello hello! Sorry it has taken me so long after the move to get up and running again. Finally back though. Made hubby put my desk together yesterday and got all set up so my butt wouldnt go numb sitting on the floor trying to read.

Hope you missed me some what with school and the move :p Ok ok Im craving the attention, I MISSED YOU GUYS N GALS!

Things are going ok here in Tallahassee. My husbands job is goin great and I am actively seeking employment every day. Kids are doin well in school too and seem to have adjusted for the most part.

As soon as I find my digi cam charger, I'll be up and posting auctions again. Found some great things to list at the fleamarket and yardsales :D

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well look what the cat dragged in! :D Been a long time. Glad to hear everything is going well for you. You came back just in time for the fun.

How is the weather treating you in Florida? Nice and warm still? Hope the kids are liking the new school and it's good to hear your husband's job is going well.

:)

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
I see that Andrew! Im so happy hyper to see the boards in active motion! Got me all excited and posting too :)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Yeah, Auction Forum has seen the most traffic by far. Nice to see you back.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Be sure to check out the new ones too. One that a lot of AF'ers have added to their favorites is GeneralForum. :)

So are you liking the new house? What type of job are you hoping to get?

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Hey Iggy! Nice to see your name floating around again.:)

Sounds like the move worked out perfectly, congratulations. How's the weather down there?

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
A Phlebotomy or lab assistant position would be very nice. Midnight shift or day shift only though.

Andrew, the weather is very very very WARM. Im liking the indoors at the moment. I should probably be out enjoying the pool but its just so darned hot n humid bleah!

As far as the house goes, still living with mom n dad to help them out a little bit with their bills. Its helping us save some money too but amazingly enough, they asked us to move in. So we did. Its hard putting two completely seperate households under one roof. Dad likes to turn the coffee pot off, I like it on... ALL DAY! lol

I'll check out General Forum as soon as I get through a few of the posts on here :)