• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Back from boarding!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
And doublecheck who's posting this! It's not NightSurfer! :D

That's right, I just got back from snow boarding in Colorado. Awesome times.

A little painful at times, but mostly it was definitely a successful few days.

It was my first time, so I had a few extra bumps and bruises, but luckily I've wakeboarded before, so I had the basics down already. By my final run down the mountain, I was cutting, slowing down, speeding up, and all the other fun stuff that goes along with that without the bad parts.. (Falling)

Anyway, I'm back. If you were wondering where I went, now you know. :D

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
welcome back Andrew, sounds like you had a great time : )

leopard22

Registered Member
Welcome back, Andrew. Isn't Colorado awesome? Where did you go? I just love Rocky Mountain National Park and the town of Estes Park. There are so many cool places you can get to quickly from there - even under an hour to Denver so you could commute, although I don't know if I'd like the drive in the winter.

Snowboarding, eh? (A little Canadian talk there for ya). You can always keep up your new-found skills with skateboarding during the non-snowy season. Lots of people do that here where you have to go a little ways to get to any snow (way on top of a mountain) any time of the year. They skateboard all year round and on weekends in the winter go up and snowboard.

Do they have any good skateboard parks where you are?