back!!! and glad to be

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Zachary, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Zachary

Zachary ,,l,, //_- ,,l,,

ok so i dont think i missplaced this thread. earlier i went on a manditory vaca to get my shit together... well im back and have a lot to do. sadly i wont have access to all off the site since im on a psp and get poor signal in my neighboorhood. any way just making a big reappearince... o and just cause i havent had the chance to be here and feel i have became a changed person i need some time before i can be as active as before the vaca

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Yay, welcome back, Zach.

Change your mood from depressed to something else. I don't like seeing you depressed. :'(

Zachary likes this.
  3. Zachary

Zachary ,,l,, //_- ,,l,,

i would but thats just one of the things it wont let me do

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Glad to see you back! I find it strange you made this post when I sent you a message yesterday asking where you were.

Coincidence?

5. Zachary

Zachary ,,l,, //_- ,,l,,

yep total but is odd...

6. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

welcome back, I think that you should get a computer with internet access, I wouldn't be able to stand doing GF on a PSP that'd be so annoying, no, it's at it's best when you are on a computer.

7. Zachary

Zachary ,,l,, //_- ,,l,,

ya computer is tops but ours is fried right now

=(

but atleast im here.

8. dDave

ooh too bad, what'd you do to fry it?

9. Zachary

Zachary ,,l,, //_- ,,l,,

not sure what happened, my technically impaired mom was messin round then it just kept restarting.

10. dDave

you couldn't have possibly broken a computer like that.

I recomment just reinstalling windows and it'll probably all be fine, if you can't then I'd check out the BIOS and make sure that everything seems right.