• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bachelor Party Challenges

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright, one of my good friends is getting married in July, and I'm part of the wedding party, so I have to help plan his bachelor party. Now, we can find stuff to do, but I was wondering if anyone here had any interesting challenges?

We have quite a few challenges thus far like:

-Get ten phone numbers from females
-Get a women to give you her underwear

And other silly stuff. Throw out a few ideas if you can think of some good ones.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I'm not sure If I'd like my man to get 10 numbers of unknown females or even have any of them give him her underwear.

I just don't think it makes sense and the bachelor party doesn't always have to be about hitting on other females.

I think it's disrespectful towards the wife-to-be.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Trust me Bachelorette parties are just as bad and this is all in good fun. It's not like he's cheating on her or anything. He's not going to call those phone numbers, and getting underwear from another female isn't a bad thing either. This is probably going to be the last time he's not married, we should make it fun, and challenges like these are great.

Come on, I'm sure there's a few guys here that have been at a Bachelor party before, or a female as been asked by a groom to be to do something.

I've done so many things with brides to be, it's hilarious.

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
You could try finding some of the cheeziest pick up lines, and he has to use like 3 of them in the night. They have to be absolutely horribly cheesy though haha. Something like 'that dress looks itchy, need me to help you out of it?'

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's definitely a good idea Smel. I'll write it down and propose it to the guys at our meeting on Friday. Me and my friends are good at coming up with cheezy lines, so it should be fairly easy to come up with three of them. The funny part is the Bachelor party will be in Montreal, so maybe me and my brother can find a couple of good ones in French(my buddy that is getting married is English). That would be even more funny.

Brandon22

Registered Member
do not get smashed and then go to a ballgame wearing a leather cowboy hat and a life vest with some very disturbing things written on it. You will not last long at said ball game...3 mins haha