• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bachelor Parties and Strip Clubs

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
A) Most Stag parties will involve strippers, but I wouldn't consider it uncommon to not have strippers, and probably just a game of poker or a trip to the bar would be common as well.

B) I think it is fairly acceptable to go to a strip joint for a stag party, and not to consider it cheating. I wold consider a lap dance questionable, depending on his character and the circumstances of what happened. Some times some dudes get forced into a lap dances, and things may not be what they appear. Just be sure to learn about everything that happened if things turn sour.

C) Considering it is a stag party, and the commonality of strippers, I wouldn't consider even a lap dance cheating, but if you are uncomfortable with him getting one, you should tell him. But don't consider it cheating/unethical

ATARIGUY

Beermister
A) What percentage of Stag parties actually involve strippers?
95% IMHO
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B) Are these sort of places acceptable for people in relationships?

Not if you are married, however a Stag party IMHO is ok as it is the last party as a bachelor/ bachelorette , girls have stag parties as well.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C) What constitutes cheating (involving strippers and in any other situation)

IMHO a lap dance does NOT constitute cheating as long as there is no sex of any kind whatsoever.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------