Baby wipes, diaper liners, and breast pads!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by smallestgummi, May 12, 2005.

1. smallestgummi

smallestgummi Registered Member

Since being home all the time on bedrest I have started making some good old green friendly products! I make baby wipes, cloth diaper liners, and breast pads! (fun hey boys haha) They are all made with 100% cotton fleece and are awesome! I have sold quite a few on ebay and add new patterns each week.

If you're interested at all add me to your favorite sellers list - right now I have some wipes up only... the liners are going up again tomorrow and by this weekend I should have made many more pads :)

2. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Why dont you add your ebay name to your profile so we can just see your auctions from there. Would be the easiest

3. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Yeah add your ebay id here so we can see your stuff. I know someone who is having a baby in July, she might be interested!

4. smallestgummi

Duh now wasn't that silly of me lol.

<<< pregnancy brain!

I'll add it right now :)

5. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

I would suggest maybe trying to cross promote and put one of them in childrens clothing if they have a new born category... it might get a bit more attention...

6. smallestgummi

Yes that is a good idea too! When I first start doing the wipes they would go up to $11, 12 sometimes 15. Now they usually go for $4 or 5 lol. But I still make a little off them either way and it gives me something to do. I actually think I'm gonna stock up over the next week and then list everything again in big quantities.

7. Julie

Julie Registered Member

If I'm not being too nosey, why are you on bedrest? When is your due date?

8. smallestgummi

Hi :) My due date is July 15th, and because of preterm labor that I have already had a couple times thus far. I'm also starting to show signs of pre-e. ick.