Baby wipes, diaper liners, and breast pads!

smallestgummi

Registered Member
Since being home all the time on bedrest I have started making some good old green friendly products! I make baby wipes, cloth diaper liners, and breast pads! (fun hey boys haha) They are all made with 100% cotton fleece and are awesome! I have sold quite a few on ebay and add new patterns each week.

If you're interested at all add me to your favorite sellers list - right now I have some wipes up only... the liners are going up again tomorrow and by this weekend I should have made many more pads :)

helpisontheway

Registered Member
I would suggest maybe trying to cross promote and put one of them in childrens clothing if they have a new born category... it might get a bit more attention...

smallestgummi

Registered Member
Yes that is a good idea too! When I first start doing the wipes they would go up to $11, 12 sometimes 15. Now they usually go for $4 or 5 lol. But I still make a little off them either way and it gives me something to do. I actually think I'm gonna stock up over the next week and then list everything again in big quantities.

Julie

Registered Member
smallestgummi said:
Since being home all the time on bedrest I have started making some good old green friendly products!
If I'm not being too nosey, why are you on bedrest? When is your due date?

smallestgummi

Registered Member
Hi :) My due date is July 15th, and because of preterm labor that I have already had a couple times thus far. I'm also starting to show signs of pre-e. ick.