Baby Picture a Day in a Flip Book

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is a cool concept.

Take a picture of your kid every day until they get older. You'll end up with a pretty cool flip book style video that literally shows your kid aging day after day.

It's actually a pretty awesome concept. Here's one of a kid going to age 5.

YouTube - Madeline, Five Years - Photo a Day - Re: Noah

Do it every day for life and you'd have a choppy version of this:

YouTube - 85 years in 40 seconds.

:lol:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I have my kids' baby picture a day until 30 days, then picture a month until a year. After than, it depends on when we feel like taking pictures. :rofl: It's hard to keep up with it. With the first, it's easier. But like with my gwenna, her picture library is disorganised and we've missed some stages.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
If I had kids, I don't think I can take a picture of them every day. If I did take pictures of them, it would be like birthdays, vacations, first day of school.

ILOVEUSA911

Registered Member
Great concept, but I think unless you have just one child and don't have extremely busy days, just remembering to take a picture everyday might be quite a task.

I think the flip book posted was precious and that child will love having it when she grows up though.

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
Even for my first child I didn't take a picture a day, but I do have at least once a month if not more, that should do the trick I think, yet because I didn't think of making a flip book out of it most of the pictures aren't portraits.
When it comes to my second she is lucky to have half the amount of photos..