Baby Grace

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Have you guys seen this on the news? It's been all over everything for the past few months.

A 2 year old girl was found dead in a container by some fishermen in October. They have now found out who she was and who killed her.

It was her mother and her mother's boyfriend:

FOXNews.com - Mother of 'Baby Grace' Told Police She Tortured, Beat Daughter to Death, Court Documents Show - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

This is such a sad story. I really have to agree with the Sawyer family's attorney:

The Sawyers family's attorney, Laura DePledge, said they take comfort in knowing that the girl is "resting peacefully and is no longer subject to abuse."
It's cases like this when I question why we are even debating over whether or not the death penalty is humane. These people beat and whipped a 2 year old girl to death and there are people who are going to waste even a single breath trying to fight against the death penalty?

I say execute them both and fast. I don't care how but I'm sure not for even one second going to care if they get a "gentle" and "painless" death. I say kill them in whatever way will be sure to get the job done and fast. I'm not cold hearted either. I just think it's ridiculous that if they are sentenced to death there will be people that want to see it done in a manner so they are most comfortable. :rant:

Teorropy

Yeah, in these cases, I agree in the death pentaly. But I would have to say that the death pentaly is to easy of a punishment for them, torure them first then killl them. Do it for the little helpless girl that they beat.

pus_in_boots

Registered Member
Hang 'em high, I say. How a human being can do something like this is beyond my own understanding. I've heard of sadistic people, but I never had this in mind. Whatever punishment these sick people get is too good for them.

neum985

I pwn noobs
Thats a terrible story but doesnt even compaire to the one that happend in detroit about a week ago. An 8 day old baby was killed from internal bleeding. It was from her dad having sex with her. That had to be the sickest thing that i had ever heard

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Thats a terrible story but doesnt even compaire to the one that happend in detroit about a week ago. An 8 day old baby was killed from internal bleeding. It was from her dad having sex with her. That had to be the sickest thing that i had ever heard
What the fuck? I think people like that should be tortured. Seriously. Every day. For the rest of their lives. Same with people who abuse animals. That stuff is sick. What is wrong with people?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
In some countries people like this would be stoned to death. Here in America they will sit in jail and watch Opera all day. Something is definitely not right.

Some people don't fear death, so the threat of death doesn't stop them from killing others. Most people fear torture. I'm not saying I am for torture, but in cases like this it just makes me sick. If anything a quick trial and execution. None of this sitting in prison for 10 years trying to appeal the case. If somebody is proven guilty by multiple sources I don't think they should be allowed to appeal.

dmny500

Registered Member
I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one Andrew. While it's truly disgusting what these people were doing to their child I don't think the death penalty is the right choice. These people would get raped daily in prison until they die, I think thats much worse than the death penalty. Also, they could only watch oprah in prison if they were in a minimum security prison and murderers do not go to minimum security prisons, the go to the worst prisons in the world and it's not easy in there. I think I would prefer the death penalty if I was in that position as apposed to losing my mind in prison all day wondering if I was going to get shanked today.

neum985

I pwn noobs
I think they should not only sit in jail but be in solitary confinement for the rest of their lives. Make them go completely insane and not have any chance of making another relationship for the rest of their days.

The only reason why i don't like the death penalty is it's an escape for some prisoners. Like nuem said I'd rather see them rot in solitary confinement then just stickin a needle in them. I can't believe people like them.