Babies' Extreme Sports

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
I don't think any sane parent will enroll their babies to after daycare activities such as extreme sports, but I believe our innocent children secretly participate in them otherwise how else would you explain the following:

1. When put on a high changing mat, immediately roll over and try and fall off.
2. Failing that crawl to the edge of the mat and peek over, pushing yourself as far as you can before your parent stops you.
3. Once you're pulled back to nappy changing position, kick with your legs and push yourself back till your head snaps back over the edge of the changing mat.
4. When put on parents bed immediately crawl to the edge and keep on going.
5. When pulled away sit up on the edge and start bouncing up and down.
6. Throw yourself backwards.

Please don't be shy to add to the list.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I don't think any sane parent will enroll their babies to after daycare activities such as extreme sports, but I believe our innocent children secretly participate in them otherwise how else would you explain the following:

1. When put on a high changing mat, immediately roll over and try and fall off.
2. Failing that crawl to the edge of the mat and peek over, pushing yourself as far as you can before your parent stops you.
3. Once you're pulled back to nappy changing position, kick with your legs and push yourself back till your head snaps back over the edge of the changing mat.
4. When put on parents bed immediately crawl to the edge and keep on going.
5. When pulled away sit up on the edge and start bouncing up and down.
6. Throw yourself backwards.

Please don't be shy to add to the list.
Hahaha, these are awesome Boredie.

When in bed, stand up and run to the edge and jump in place.

Does bumping the head on the floor and wall to test its endurance, count?

Free falling

Turning a lot until you can't stand anymore.

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
- sitting on your baby sibling (a willing participant, of course) with full force of your weight and see how long they can take it
- after being hit by older siblings and crying about it, crawl after them for more endurance

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
- sitting on your baby sibling (a willing participant, of course) with full force of your weight and see how long they can take it
- after being hit by older siblings and crying about it, crawl after them for more endurance
Masochistic tendencies. :lol:

I thought maybe they'd learn to avoid after a few times but they don't. Maybe the siblings are that irresistible?

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
It's pure adoration.
I think if Tyrants/Dictators had siblings as their subjects they'd be in heaven, and so would the siblings.