Babies cry, women collapse, men cry, Duke Nukem gets 2008 Confirmation

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Let the jokes begin

It seems that Duke Nukem Forever (a game in production for over 10 years) is finally getting it's release. Also, Duke 3D is apparently heading to Xbox Live Arcade.

Great day for Duke fans, hopefully (but unlikely) Duke will finally make his long awaited return.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've always been a Duke Nukem fan, haven't played the game in a really long time, but I'm for sure going to try the new game when it's going to get released. I don't have high expectations for the game, but I'm sure it's still going to be pretty cool and interesting.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thanks for showing that to me Cons, I've always thought that Duke Nukem was one of the coolest Video Games character, the ways he's built his attitude, and the way he looks. By the small teaser it does look like this game is going to be pretty good. Cannot wait to play it.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Yeah, this is gonna happen guys. Got the news from War, Death, and Famine while playing, what was it? Bridge I think. Death even told me about a good place to get some great curry. Awesome bloke, Death.

Oh, and I think they mentioned something about the end, but I don't know what end, because I was too busy trying to get my head round that damn card game.

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'd laugh my ass off, and be very happy, if this was worthy of Game of the Year. Something in progress for a decade better be worth of some kind of amazing award.