• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Babe Ruth Cookie

SamusAran86

Registered Member
for me to spend that much on a cookie, it better be made from some VERY special ingrediants lol

Nanner

Registered Member
Darth Tater said:
for me to spend that much on a cookie, it better be made from some VERY special ingrediants lol

:lol: Made those too....but not since the 70's :D

Tater go to bed! It's late!

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Its only 11:30... bed times not for a couple hours lol

Yoo bad I was born in the late 70's, I would have probably enjoyed them

TatAD

Registered Member
I think what they meant to say was Babe Ruth's Mom baked this cookie.

LOL There's no resemblance at all!

But I guess the fact that the guy is promoting it on the radio is why its getting attention.

TatAD

CHrt46

Registered Member
The things people come up with. It looks like any ordinary cookie to me. I think that the sellers are clever and the bidders are stupid.

Nanner

Registered Member
TatAD said:
I think what they meant to say was Babe Ruth's Mom baked this cookie.

LOL There's no resemblance at all!

But I guess the fact that the guy is promoting it on the radio is why its getting attention.

TatAD

But the auction says "This cookie bears the likeness of legendary major league baseball player Babe Ruth" Not a word about Mommy.......

ilovemysteries

Registered Member
Just sent this "question" to the seller of the cookie:

This looks more like a catcher's mitt with pieces of baseball smashed into it. Maybe I can't see the resemblance because I'm a NL fan. I think the Babe would have thought the Designated Hitter thing was for Wusses - his pitching was as good as his hitting. Just thought you should know.

I'll let you know if I get an answer. BTW, you do realize that this auction is a joke, don't you?

Repeat after me:
The cookie does NOT look like Babe Ruth!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
That is crazy! This thing is up to over two thousand bucks and I can't even get my auction to stay on ebay! (rolling eyes)

sheesh over look me, I'm feeling sorry for myself today!

crazyblonde39c

I too have been starring at this COOKIE i can't see anything but calories i have to stop look or i might have to win it to EAT IT ..........