Babe Ruth Cookie

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by ilovemysteries, Apr 16, 2005.

1. ilovemysteries

ilovemysteries Registered Member

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2005

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I've seen this one... Honestly.. it looks like a normal cookie. I see nothing.. Yet for that number of wathers and hits, I'm not sure I would have to.

I have my money on Golden Palace on this one.

3. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

I also dont see anything in the "cookie"

thats some nice bids/views though

4. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

LOL man I thought something was wrong with my eyes cuz I seen this cookie yesterday and couldn't see anything but a normal cookie!!

its doing great though so that's cool! ; )

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Maybe that's what's so genius about it. They figured people will ask their friends if they see it. Nope, don't see it. So their friends ask THEIR FRIENDS, and soon it is #1 on the ebay pulse. Nice! :D

6. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

I don't see it either. I thought there was something wrong with me, since it has so many bids,.

7. ilovemysteries

ilovemysteries Registered Member

The Emperor isn't wearing any clothes, and the cookie doesn't look like Babe Ruth! That's what made me laugh at this one. :D

I think it's hysterical that people are bidding on it over the radio!

8. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

That was the same radio station I was interviewed by. I am not sure if it is a publicity stunt or what but good luck to the highest bidder.

9. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

I guess some people must have seen something, because those bids on it are crazy 2,550 for a COOKIE

10. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

I make a pretty darn GOOD cookie but even mine aren't worth that much! (Hmmmm although the recipe might and I could make them into any shape you wanted :D) What are those white chunks? Nuts? Some weird flavor of chips?

Didn't see a thing either except maybe a really drunk pumpkin face with the chip/nut thingys????