B/W/S

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EllyDicious, Jun 23, 2009.

1. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

ok. it may be silly to ask this, but i wanna know your idea about :

a)bi***
    b)whore
    c) slut

in your country, who are the girls that carry these definitions??
    and what is your personal ideao on this?

in my country a b/w/s is the same. or better... a slut is considered a prostitute.
    2 other definitions have the same meaning: a girl who's slept with lots of guys and pops up from a relationship to another in a short period of time...with everyone who comes at "her door".

my personal idea: it depends on the situation.(when it comes to b* or whore). but of course a slut is a slut. has sex for money and that sucks.

what is the concept in your country/society? your personal idea?

Last edited: Jun 23, 2009

2. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Bitch: to steal from Maddox, "a miserable person who sucks all joy and happiness out of life, and makes life a little less worth living by her consistently shitty attitude. When not complaining, her drama and gossip will fill the void. He or she (but usually she) refuses to do something with a group, and will forego hanging out with said group unless they're doing something she wants to do. She will put her interest ahead of others every single time, just for the sake of being a bitch. A bitch hates fun."

Whore: A woman who has sex with strangers for money

Slut: A woman who has sex with lots of people (strangers or otherwise) just for the hell of it.

3. EllyDicious

hm i see b**** has nothing to do with sex, in this context. it has more to do with an attitude she has.

is this attitude the same for boys?

is b**** also used for the boys? what's the term used for the boys? [apart from Maddox who says they're the same]

4. Nevyrmoore

For a man, it would be bastard.

Or dick.

5. EllyDicious

i had to quote your message to see the censored words.
    it's interesting how "b......d" is a bad word. here it's used with pleasure lol.
    while dick....is a bad word. i wonder why it's not censored here lol.

6. Nevyrmoore

That would be because of the name Dick. Short for Richard (somehow). If the word has a legitimate use outside of swearing, you can usually keep it out of the word filter list.

Though there are exceptions. While the word bastard can be used to describe someone who grew up without parents (I.E. a bastard child), it's still blocked.

7. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

The way I see it:

B****: A person who literally goes out of their way to make things miserable. They'll nag, complain, and just literally take every good thing that goes on and make it a bad thing. Really doesnt have to have any sexual connotations where I'm from.

Whore: A person who sleeps around successfully. The Success part is usually what separates the whores from the sluts IMO. The whores usually dont dress or show off the part. They just do it.

Slut: A person who tries to sleep around be it successfully or not. Usually they are dressed in skanky attire or have just an otherwise overlyamorous attitude about them.
    ------
    A conversational example using all three would be:

Ugh, That Hybrix is such a Bitch, I dont care to invite him over. Oh and Sui, you have to watch out for him, he's a Whore. All it takes is to look into his eyes and next thing you know you're cleaning his spooge from your hair.... Who Chaos? Nah chaos is just a slut. He struts around in those pumps trying to get the Sui's of the world to bite but usually they are more interested in loosening up the Hybrix's.

8. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I agree with Storm's definitions, except for the Bitch, where I would add that can also be a woman that speaks her mind with no care for the effects her words have on others.

9. EllyDicious

that's quite unfair, if you allow me.
    does a woman need to be a hypocrite just because she's afraid of you, thinking she's a bitch? hm... :rolleyes:
    ------
    i see.
    it's even more clear now.

10. Nevyrmoore

Could you put this into better words? Only, I'm having trouble figuring out where you managed to grab hypocrite from Impact's post.