• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Discuss B.O Bob (You Stink!)

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Smelly people...

Perhaps one of the more uncomfortable things to have to go up against. I'm not a big fan of smelly herberts. Are you?
Are there worse things to be?
Can you elaborate with examples?

Discuss...

Last edited by a moderator:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can live without smelling someone's BO. I've gotten close to people before that I swear didn't take a bath even the day before. If you been working all day in the heat I'm sure you going to smell somewhat that can't be helped but not as bad as this guy.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I don't see what's so difficult about having a shower every day. If that doesn't help, then carry on afterwards with some deodorant and perfume/body spray.
I always make myself smell nice and I hate those hot days where I know I stink. I often carry something round with me for such emergencies.

A friend of mine has a boyfriend who doesn't smell good at all. He has really awful body odour and you don't have to be stood too close to him to smell it.
I had them both in my car the other day and it was going straight up my nostrils. I had to keep sticking my head out the window because it was so horrible.
Anywho, I didn't feel like it was my place to say anything, but at the same time I don't feel confident enough to speak to my friend about it. I think it's better left unsaid. However, if it was someone close to me I'd probably have to find a way to tell them.
I have no issue telling my boyfriend he stinks on a hot day, but with anyone else it'd just be too awkward.

Last edited by a moderator:

dDave

V.I.P.
I really only tell these sorts of things to people I know. But yeah, I have definitely told people before that they smell terrible, I'm sure I'll be doing it again.

As for me. I keep myself clean, so hopefully there's never a need to tell me that I stink. :lol: If I did smell bad and for whatever reason didn't notice then yes, I would want for somebody to let me know (it's proper to return the favor, right?)

I find I do this a lot more with people's breath than actual body odor.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I hate it when people get in the car with me and they stink bad. I don't want to be near them. I had this happen before. To make matters worse I had to ride behind them. Thought I was going to gag.I couldn't believe they would want to go shopping smelling that bad. I tried to keep my distance from them while in the store.

I never told her how bad she smelled but I should have. She didn't mind subjecting me to her BO so I shouldn't of minded telling her about it.

I hate it when people don't take regular baths or wear deodorant. If your going to wear a tank top or go with out a shirt put on deodorant so everyone doesn't get a whiff of your pits when the wind blows.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I'd never tell anyone I didn't know, it can be uncomfortable. However, I'm pretty quick to mention to my friends if I catch an unruly odour. Its only fair if they haven't noticed it for themselves. I'm sure there've been plenty of times when I've been the odourous one on the bus or in the car lol. I try to keep a deodourant handy but sometimes you just sweat at the wrong time lol.

penny4URthoughts

Registered Member
If someone smelled and they were talking to someone else, I would easily walk away. But I was in a vehicle, especially a bus, I would just have to deal with it.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I've had this issue several times, but I have never told anyone they stink besides a significant other. I'd like to think that if I stunk, I would be able to smell myself and know. lol

There's a guy at work that probably bathes once a week. He smells awful, and then he works in a hot machine shop every day. Sometimes when he comes in it's all I can do not to tell him that he needs to move up the time table on taking his shower.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I've had to break the bad news on a couple of occasions. It's even got me suspended from school once. A 3 day break annnnnd not having to smell that foul bitch? Totally worth it. Haha.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I once had a dentist who smelt SO bad. Being a dentist my head was basically in her boobs and she smelt so bad it made me feel sick. Aside from that I don't usually have any problems with BO. I don't really know anyone who always smells or anything like that.