B****ing thread

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Can we have a "bitching thread" in Sub-talk. Not necessarily for flamming, but just to bitch about something?

Be it political or otherwise?

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
not an expert by any means but lets say we took the "Im Tired Of...." thread and moved it to Sub Talk. Would this fit what you're asking for?

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
not an expert by any means but lets say we took the "Im Tired Of...." thread and moved it to Sub Talk. Would this fit what you're asking for?
Yes, basically something where you can vent or rant about something that is pissing you off. But in a non-flamming way against someone else.

Like I could make a thread about how much I hate the Brady Campaign and why I think they are morons without flamming anyone in particular... if that makes sense. I think complaining and flamming are two different things.

Last edited:

ancredelamour

Registered Member
on my other forum there is a "be depressed in here thread" and a "things you can't really post anywhere else thread" and a "question your future and doubt yourself in here thread" and a "fuck you" thread and a "lets talk about life here" thread. they're good threads...