Azuma

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Iris, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

2. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Not bad, not bad at all Himeko. I like the expression of the character and how her hand is done really well, most ppl can't draw teh fingers which is kinda sad ya know >>; Now...when do we get to see a color version? Can u color as good as u can draw, which means that the color has to be near perfection*smiles*

But really this drawing doesn't suck, but if u want to make it better always know that practice makes perfect.

EDIT: lol Himeko...where are the lines for the ears?

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

4. Kyo_Muramasa

Lol Himeko, but it still looks good as it is just the same. U can't color? Anyone can color...just that some just do it outside of the box and more creative than others >>; U are like me, I hate shading with a certain passion because it never looks right with ur done T_T

Oh and yeah...ur nephew is a cutie^^; But is he an angel, and u know what I mean by that, I hope.

5. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I can color. But it always sucks. I could print it out and test it out first...

Yay! He is so cute. ^^ It's one of the few things my sister did right. :p *Joking.* lol

6. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Not bad, looks more like a sketch than a finished product though... get some color and shading and stuff in there and it'll look better. And if you suck at that stuff... well practice makes perfect, right?

Outside of the box, but inside of the lines, or people will think you failed preschool

7. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I hate coloring people. I have no idea what to color the skin so it doesn't look... weird. @.@

8. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

If you're worried that a normal skin color might look too weird, go for something weird, and it will look normal. Blue or green might work...

9. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I might do that... I will just print some copies and try out different colors and show them to you guys. Then I can choose something really cool and finally finish that silly drawing. I've had it for ages...

10. Kyo_Muramasa

There are some of those drawings that I've seen that like color outside of the line like sideways and it make the pic look kinda 3-D where the color seems to be flying off of the pic >>; I might have to show one if u don't get what I am saying^^; But those pics looks really cool