• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Axl Rose pens letter to Rock Hall: won't attend, declines induction

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I have just read this on Metal Injection so have not read the article you posted BR but I will likely read this also. I am really not sure what to make of it all. I am not the biggest fan of GnR, I just don't get the big deal and from what I have read Oral Sex, sorry I mean Axl Rose, is not the easist guy to live with, then again I have heard the same from Slash.

A part of me is proud of Axl, that if he feels this strongly and that he feels its not the right thing to do he is not and good for him. I am not exactly sure what you get when you go into the HOF but I would bet money will be involved and for him to stand up for his principels makes me think "maybe he isn't an idiot after all".

I just wonder if they will ever work things out, after all even Anthrax and Metallica could share the same stage last year.