Axl Rose LIVE

Discussion in 'Music' started by Turbo, May 9, 2006.

1. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

For those of you who haven't heard yet, AXL ROSE was LIVE on the Eddie Trunk Show on Q104.3 here in nyc. He's rehearsing with a new GNR to play 4 dates here in ny at the Hammerstein and then going to europe for the festivals. he said the tour in 2002 wasnt his idea but didnt explain its cancellation after the msg date. he also said to expect the long awaited Chinese Democracy album in the fall.

if this happens i think it'll be the return of metal ruling the world. thank god.

2. GOD YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

if i could i would so hit that up

3. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

if it comes out i'm buying it the day its out. and if we get a US tour i'm so going. i had tickets for the 2002 tour at msg but never got to the show cause of a big snow storm. lets hope its the return of metal ruling again.

4. yeah, lets, that'd be so awesome, people can realize what music is actualy good

5. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

AMEN to that brother. Let the church of metal re-open with the return of GNR and cast all pop/rap to the depths of hell.

6. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Sorry, but the singer that sings with the old GNR as Velvet Revolver is waaaay better than Axle.......

Hoosier

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Did you see what he looked like at the Movie Awards he was hidius he had like practice surgery, it was stupid because people respect the guy, and we all know he done a lot of drugs and dranked a lot of alcool. but anyways if he does come back, I cant wait to hear is new songs.

8. this is todays youth not knowing good music ... velvet revolver sucks so fucking bad

9. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

10. ok your point? just replace youth with people