• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Awolnation

Shwa

V.I.P.
So this is a band that I heard over the radio one evening and I really liked the song a lot, so eventually I bought their first album. I'd have to say, I'm not one bit disappointed by the choice, I'm liking a good 80% of their music. It's considered Alternative by the music industry, although it has some songs that would give it almost a slight house/rock theme to it as well. I would recommend this group to anyone who hasn't heard of them already, but here is their hit song that's been playing on the radio as of late.

Sail - Awolnation
AWOLNATION - Sail - YouTube

~Shwa

Hiei

The Hierophant
I first heard their song on the radio and when I looked it up, I found this video. It's an awesome song made even better by some wingsuit by Jeb Corliss. I don't remember any of their other songs, but I'm sure I listened to a few more. I like the song Sail, though.