• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Awol Hubby's Mystery Stuff???

Nanner

Registered Member
LOVE it! Too bad we missed the first few auctions. (or did we and I'm suffering from CRS)?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I caught the last day of the first one and was in the hospital for the second one. Now I can't wait to see how this one goes. Like I said too funny. I wish her luck...too funny :lol: till next time.......... :warp:

CHrt46

Registered Member
I love it. I hope that she does super on this one. After all the man deserves to have his things sold to the highest bidder.

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Thanks to all of you for bringing my auction here and the cool comments. In case you did not know...ummmm, Hubby Box Part 4 is up and running...1st watcher in only 6 seconds... I'm having a great time and making a car payment too! :D

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi and welcome. I'm glad to see you made it 1_ares_1. That was a good one .
I can't wait to see #4. Congrats on #3 . Good luck on all your future auctions.
I'll keep my eyes out for #4 and add it to my watch list.
Till next time............... :warp:

Hey everyone auction #4 is up and running so here it the link .Take a peek and tell us what you think. I just love these . :cool:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1469&item=5575404393&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Good luck on this one. I'll be watching. Till next time................... :warp:

Last edited:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Hey Nightsurfer, Thanks for updating my auction for me...your too sweet! Especially since he's on to me now and I don't think I'm gonna be able to sneak any more stuff out of the house!! hahaha...I have enjoyed a pretty cool run wuth these Hubby boxes, all 4 :) I'm right now just shy of getting on the pulse and still have till Sunday 24th to get there. So it'll be there soon enough...cool again :) I'm really enjoying this site also...very cool mix of people. ;)