Awol Hubby's Mystery Stuff???

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I caught the last day of the first one and was in the hospital for the second one. Now I can't wait to see how this one goes. Like I said too funny. I wish her luck...too funny :lol: till next time.......... :warp:

CHrt46

Registered Member
I love it. I hope that she does super on this one. After all the man deserves to have his things sold to the highest bidder.

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Thanks to all of you for bringing my auction here and the cool comments. In case you did not know...ummmm, Hubby Box Part 4 is up and running...1st watcher in only 6 seconds... I'm having a great time and making a car payment too! :D

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi and welcome. I'm glad to see you made it 1_ares_1. That was a good one .
I can't wait to see #4. Congrats on #3 . Good luck on all your future auctions.
I'll keep my eyes out for #4 and add it to my watch list.
Till next time............... :warp:

Hey everyone auction #4 is up and running so here it the link .Take a peek and tell us what you think. I just love these . :cool:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1469&item=5575404393&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Good luck on this one. I'll be watching. Till next time................... :warp:

Last edited:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Hey Nightsurfer, Thanks for updating my auction for me...your too sweet! Especially since he's on to me now and I don't think I'm gonna be able to sneak any more stuff out of the house!! hahaha...I have enjoyed a pretty cool run wuth these Hubby boxes, all 4 :) I'm right now just shy of getting on the pulse and still have till Sunday 24th to get there. So it'll be there soon enough...cool again :) I'm really enjoying this site also...very cool mix of people. ;)