• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

AWOL Hubby Will Miss This!!!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
***Shameless Pop-Up***
Hey guys! I really need some help on this one... Why oh why is it not doing better?? It's a "Cock and Balls" for pete's sake! Pretty please watch it and send me your funny questions and comments. Thanks! **smootches**

Anybody need to purchase a little manhood (or actually quite large) ??

Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I can not believe you did that ...........hahahahahahahah BAhahahaahah OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

You know I am watching lol OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

TGirl

Registered Member
OMG I have not even checked to see how many hit I have yet..........Ok I am gunna do a update...don't let your ex see it hahahah BAhahahah

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Are You Kidding??? I would just die if I thought he saw what I do on ebay...Oh! The Lawyers would tear me up!

TGirl

Registered Member
Lily go read Ares update on her auction....that is what we are talking about....after the kids are in bed I will do my update ares....this will be good...time for me to think this one up

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Cool Hunny! You know this could be another way to help eachother out. Just mention things about eachothers auctions in our updates. You know... if they have a common feel to them and can be considered relevant to the original description. Just a thought. :eek:oh:

Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
Ok I am off to do my update was hope for 4000 hits by now..only a few away....so be watching...GAWD my hubby Laughed...do you know this is the first time he has ever been as excited as me and he said he was calling radio stations in the AM...can you believe that?? I still can't....and he is my hubby ugggg hehehee

Nanner

Registered Member
Watching both of you! (your auctions that is :D)

::::muttering.....crazy women.....nuts......but in a good way :lol: ::::