• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

AWOL Hubby Will Miss This!!!

Julie

Registered Member
well, you know I'm watchin this one & ROFLMAO! Go girl!

TGirl

Registered Member
I am watching toooooooooooo

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
And you were hesitant about listing a.....! This is to funny! BTW the music just about gave me a heart attack! Good luck!!!!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
And you were hesitant about listing a.....! This is to funny! BTW the music just about gave me a heart attack! Good luck!!!!

LMAO LMAO ME TOOO!!! Had my speakers up loud! Ohhhh how funny!! GOt ya in my watch list!! aaaaaaahahahahahahaha

doubles2004

Registered Member
Well Not Sure if ya want me to.But Im watching Good Luck.

TGirl

Registered Member
angelspeak said:

Last night when she told me to go look she said turn up your colume...so I did...tooooo much I about had a heart attack too...lol she has a powerful listing...lol

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Ok! Ok! so turn your speakers ON! But not all the way up... :lol:
I didn't realize you all were getting blasted with the funny diddy...
Thanks for watching for me everbody... :D

TGirl

Registered Member
Well it is for sure gunna get some attention .......you have a great listing here!!!!!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Glad your getting some Attention on your auction. Hope It goes well for you.