AwkwardlyYours under the Microscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Welcome to VIP and welcome to your UTM!

How are you liking GF so far?

Any siblings?

If you can live elsewhere, where would that be and why?

What one word would be accurate in describing you most of the time?

What word least describes you?

AwkwardlyYours

Registered Member
How are you liking GF so far?
So far? I like it a whole lot. I guess you could tell because I bought a subscription after 3 days or so posting here. :D Everyone's amusing and friendly. I like it tons.

Any siblings?
One. Scott. 26. Acts 5. I prefer not to refer to him as my sibling. He's still at home because he wasted all the money he ever earned on video games and now he collects unemployment (and I bet you can guess what that money goes to.)

If you can live elsewhere, where would that be and why?
Ireland. I once visited and loved it. I wish I could've stayed, but of course, I couldn't at that point. But it's so green and relaxing.

What one word would be accurate in describing you most of the time?
Tired? Or possibly Awkward...

What word least describes you?
Either quiet or mean...

What's your favourite colour?

What type of music do you like?

Are you interested in anything really random?

Do you have any collections?

AwkwardlyYours

Registered Member
What's your favourite colour?
Purple and Orange are my favourite colors.

What type of music do you like?
Literally, all types. I believe every genre has at least one good song. I like a little bit of everything.

Are you interested in anything really random?
*thinks* I don't... know? My interests shift every once in a while. I acquire new things that interest me. Currently I'm interested in writing a novel. But that's not really so random. But umm... I guess nothing random that I can think of.

Do you have any collections?
Until a recent yard sale I had thousand upon thousands of stuffed animals. I also collect books and buttons. I don't know where this started. But yeop.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Wow, VIP already. You're keen :lol:

Which do you prefer; beer or wine?

Do you have any pets? If so, what are they, and what are they called?

What car do you drive (if you drive)?

If you could be anyone for the day, who would you be? and what would you do?

AwkwardlyYours

Registered Member
Which do you prefer; beer or wine?
Actually, if anything, wine spritzer type deals. I like fruitier drinks, but I rarely drink at all.

Do you have any pets? If so, what are they, and what are they called?
Lunchbox : black lab/golden retriever (more black lab, though.)
Zella (not really mine, she's my brother's she's the same mix as Lunchbox, only she's more golden retriever... colorwise... that is.)
Shadow: A very stupid orange cat.
Piggy: A white mouse with black spots.

What car do you drive (if you drive)?
A black '97 Plymouth Neon that I've named Dexy.

If you could be anyone for the day, who would you be? and what would you do?
To be honest, I like being myself. But if I could be anyone? *thinks* I don't know... I can't think of any... because I don't want to be anyone else I guess. lol

Whats your novel going to be about?

Do you like any sports?

If you could change your real name to anything what would it be?

Who is your favorite author?

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Howdy!

Are you excited for the Literature Game to begin?

Did you vote on the Topic yet?

Why did you name an orange cat Shadow?

Which smiley best represents you (currently)?

Iris

rainbow 11!
Do you play any video games?

What is your favorite video in terms of randomness and hilarity. (e.g. the yes dance)

What is your favorite book?

Author?

AwkwardlyYours

Registered Member
Whats your novel going to be about?
I haven't completely decided yet. I just know that I want to write one. Involving a quirky guy named Jasper K. Lawrence... so far? I've got the characters...

Do you like any sports?
Umm the only sports I can PLAY are Badmitton (I can't spell) and Ultimate Frisbee. I like to WATCH Soccer (football for our non-american friends... either or... doesn't matter). I like to watch football, and I'm finally SORT of understanding the rules but not really. And I REALLY love to watch Hockey. Because I'm a nerd. And I don't know... I liked playing basketball in gym...

If you could change your real name to anything what would it be?
Ummm *thinks* Well my real name is Katie. I go by Katt... but if I could change my name to anything? It'd probably be something eccentric. Maybe "Willow" or "Taryn."

Who is your favorite author?
Currently, Christopher Moore. I usually don't pick favourites though. I have a lot of favorite contemporary authors. As for classic authors, I like Melville, Salinger, Vonegut... all of them, really.

And for Chaos's questions:
Are you excited for the Literature Game to begin?
I am, indeed! :D

Did you vote on the Topic yet?
No, because I was busy filling out the answers to these questions. But I will!

Why did you name an orange cat Shadow?
Well, at the time, I was 8. I WANTED to name him Rumpleteaser because I had this ridiculous obsession with the movie/musical Cats. And Rumpleteaser was my favourite. But my mom said "Well... he chases his shadow... and it's cute. Let's call him Shadow." And he started responding to it. And now I have to call him Shadow. When Rumpleteaser was much more exciting.

Which smiley best represents you (currently)?
:shifteyes: This one I guess? He looks like he feels sort of awkwardish... and under the microscope? Like me? Only I feel less awkward... but ummm I like him so I choose THAT one.

------
And Iris:

Do you play any video games?
HA! Do I play video games. I've been playing Tomb Raider: Underworld lately... and Bully... and WoW (yes I play World of Warcraft... however I'm not a mindless drone. I promise.)... and pretty much a lot of video games... but not so often really. Busy with school.

What is your favorite video in terms of randomness and hilarity. (e.g. the yes dance)
Ummmmm... I don't know really. Like my favorite "meme"? Would have to be the "Charlie Bit my Finger" video... or these two by Rhett and Link:
YouTube - Fast Food Folk Song (at the Taco Bell Drive-Thru)
YouTube - Black and White People Furniture - Bizarre Commercial

What is your favorite book?
Currently: "A Dirty Job"... but I love books in general. I typically don't have favorite anythings...

Author?
See the answer I gave to Chaos... :D
------
No mores? *sad*

I wasn't under any microscopes long... huh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.