Awesome Nike commercial

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
What an excellent video!

And the whole pressure with the people watching at home or wherever they are off the stadium....it's sooooo True! That's World Cup, all right.

Wayne babies, haha.

Oooh seeing Ronaldinho just made me think how much he'll be missed during Brazil's game.

Darnell

Registered Member
:lol: Great commercial... I especially liked the little youtube/internet part. Is it me or was that commercial especially long? Not quite sure as I don't watch much tv lately.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
CGSA likes this! :2thumbup:

That was really brilliant. It covered so many aspects and the end is brilliant. I lolled at the "likes" and the table tennis...

Well done Nike!

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Arguably one of the best sport adverts of all time. Very well thought out and it certainly wets the appetite.

I particularly like the Wayne Rooney sketch.

Just puts it all into perspective!!!

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
:lol: Great commercial... I especially liked the little youtube/internet part. Is it me or was that commercial especially long? Not quite sure as I don't watch much tv lately.
I doubt they showed the full length version on the telly. But Echoes should know since he saw the finals, ha. Even a 30 second spot especially for a CL finals is really really really expensive, much more a 3-minute one.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
I doubt they showed the full length version on the telly. But Echoes should know since he saw the finals, ha. Even a 30 second spot especially for a CL finals is really really really expensive, much more a 3-minute one.

They screened the full commercial during the Champions League coverage that I saw here in England.

It took up one whole advertisment break!!

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
:lol: That's a really funny ad! I can't decide which bit i found funnier, Rooney in a trailer park or Ronaldo and his statue xD

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You always show the best commercials Echoes! That was an amazing video, it has some of my favorite players today. Ronaldhino can do sick things with the ball. I also love the youtube part, because it's so true.