• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Awesome Kong to WWE... for real?

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/168020/UPDATE:-Awesome-Kong-Says-She-Got-Her-Dream-Job.htm said:
UPDATE: Sources are reporting that, as suspected, Awesome Kong has signed with WWE. Rumors began to surface on Tuesday that Kong had signed with the company, and her tweet is being taken as confirmation of the news. [Credit: PW Torch]

ORIGINAL: Awesome Kong just tweeted the following:

My dreams just came true today. I got my dream job. Yes, THAT one.
Thoughts? Do you think this is good for both parties involved?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I never saw the fascination in Awesome Kong, and if it's true that she signed with the WWE I don't believe she'll be utilized really well. In all honesty, I'm surprised that Vince would even sign her since he really cares about looks when it comes to Divas, no offense to Awesome Kong, but she's not attractive in my opinion. Should be interesting to see how this pans out.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I am interested as well. Maybe this is signaling a return to good wrestling? I hope so.

Keep her name, too. Awesome Kong has a special ring to it.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I never saw the fascination in Awesome Kong, and if it's true that she signed with the WWE I don't believe she'll be utilized really well. In all honesty, I'm surprised that Vince would even sign her since he really cares about looks when it comes to Divas, no offense to Awesome Kong, but she's not attractive in my opinion. Should be interesting to see how this pans out.
You'll see the fascination if you start to watch her matches. This is just what the WWE needs, and her looks don't matter a single bit. Maybe Vince is getting his sanity back when it comes to the Divas division...now about that tag wrestling, Vinnie...

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
This is good for the women's division but I am still going to boycott the women's division until it becomes legitmate like TNAs.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I hope it's true...

I remember when Lance Storm wrote a piece on how Kong should fight the men and get a World title shot. She's really good in the ring and is exactly what the WWE needs.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I hope it's true...

I remember when Lance Storm wrote a piece on how Kong should fight the men and get a World title shot. She's really good in the ring and is exactly what the WWE needs.
She'd be like Chyna, except not as skanky. Haha.

Kratzenkov16

Registered Member
personally im shocked and happy that Wwe signed Kong...

How the hell are they gonna use her haha...

remember nicole bass? :p

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
personally im shocked and happy that Wwe signed Kong...

How the hell are they gonna use her haha...
Easy. Have Laycool tear her apart...

OR have her debut in the Royal Rumble match. What a crazy idea that would be.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I'm super stoked. She sounds thrilled to the teeth about it ("My dream came true today.") Lord knows, the women's game is fucking tedious these days and really needs a Chyna or a Nicole Bass or a Mount Fiji to shake it up. Kong is perfect, perfect, perfect to fill the need.

She seems really genuine, too, judging by her words and actions during Bubba the Love Sponge's Haiti fiasco. I have mad respect and I'm glad she's happy. I hope she giggles in her sleep. And hey, maybe now there's somebody who can show the Miz what "Awesome" really means, although you know they're going to fuck her ring name up somehow.

Her boyfriend, small-time wrestler/former indie promoter Dan "Freight Train" Ouellette, must be some kind of special, too. He was one of the pallbearers, along with Paul Levesque, carrying the body of the great Kowalski to its rest.