Awesome Kong hands in her notice

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Source: rajah.com

Unbelievable how this story has taken a turn for the worst. Kong is an awesome worker.

WWE should sign her but this is sad news for the Knockouts division.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It makes a lot of sense, fucking Bubba was an idiot for saying those things. The funny thing is that he got his ass kicked from Kong and people had to pry her off of him.

I have a real hart time seeing her in the WWE though, she doesn't have the look of a Diva.

3. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Yeah at the moment, you're either hot or not when it comes to the WWE.

Awesome Kong would bring something fresh to the Divas wrestling imo, some actual credibility, instead of this eye candy hoo ha.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Since the WWE isn't using Natalya, Gail Kim and Beth Phoenix efficiently I doubt they'll use Awesome Kong efficiently. I think the best move she could make it to take some time off and then make up with TNA. WWE isn't the best place for her, to be quite honest. =(

5. Shooting_Palanx

WWE needs someone like Awesome Kong imo.....too many fairy pixie divas running about lol.

6. Ramiel

Ramiel Registered Member

Well, the WWE isn't using more then half the Divas right. I mean, I don't really care for the Divas matchs.

7. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

if the wwe had that ugly beast chyna on their roster then why wouldnt they take awesome kong too?

8. Shooting_Palanx

Awesome Kong is actually not that bad looking, if you take away the monster thing away.