• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Awesome Commercials

Zenheizer

needs practice
They literally just played an awesome commercial for Guinness during the Eagles REdskins game.

It's a tough, physical game of wheelchair basketball. Players are falling over, playing rough but having a good competitive time with friends. The game ends and everyone unstraps from the special basketball wheelchair except for the one friend who actually needs it. They then go to a bar and have a Guinness beer. The phrase was something like "...shows who your true friends are.." or something like that.

I don't know what it has to do with Guinness but it was an awesome commercial.

What commercials can you name that you like? Relevant to the product or not.

Hey I found the commercial :)
guinness wheelchairs basketball commercial - YouTube

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not real big on commercials but I always like the Budweiser commercials, always love seeing the Clydesdale's and found them entertaining.

I hate those infomercials that last two or three minutes or more.

Jim_Raynor

Registered Member
wow that is not only awesome but very inspiring.That is what i would call true friends, people who do not judge you for you body but for who they see on the inside.