• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Away for a few days...

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
A lil heads up on what's goin on with me and why I have been somewhat quiet lately...

My parents came to visit and you all know that means I had to bust booty on the house... Chrysta is having dental work, and I am now working full days M, W, F, and partial days Tu, and Th... I am also about to start school on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 430pm until god knows when the professors will let me go.

I am able to read the threads frequently but I never know when a customer is going to come in and make a payment or what not at the office so I don't have a lot of time to make replies... working on that juggling act though ;) Any pointers Angel? hehehehehe

After this weekend I should be on more often in the evenings though :) Just tryin to catch up with my parents and take time out to play with the kids.

On a better note, my parents and I went yardsaling this morning and I hit the MOTHER LOAD of great name brand clothes at yardsales... all either worn gently ONCE I swear by the looks of them or they could be brand new and they just ripped the tags off and put them on hangers!!!! I bought atleast 500 dollars worth of clothing for 28 bucks! Cannot wait until my replacement digicam gets here so that I can start listing that stuff!!!

~Iggy

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
iggyshotthebear said:
I am able to read the threads frequently but I never know when a customer is going to come in and make a payment or what not at the office so I don't have a lot of time to make replies... working on that juggling act though ;) Any pointers Angel? hehehehehe
I have absolutely no idea what your talkin' 'bout!!:shake: pssst....shhhhh.....I'll send you the complete tutorial on boss and customer evasion!!

Congrat's on your yardsale find, that's one of the few things I miss during these cold northern winters.

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Good deal Iggy... I'll try to pop in more at night so I can catch you here.:)

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's all fun and games until your employer installs a screen tracking technology that lets them peek at your screen at any time without having to be right behind you. :D

Then it becomes a REAL challenge to get any non-work things done at work. ;)

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
You know what though Andrew? My employer knows I don't spend all day doing things related to the biz, believe me we've talked about it.
You also know what company I work for by looking at my IP addy when I'm on here from work. Each office is independently owned, the only time the big-wigs know we're screwing around is when we stumble into a site that has been restricted by them, then it's logged and if you do it too much in one day you get a very official looking email from the teckies.
As long as I contribute my share and don't spend all day playing, things are cool with the boss.:D

1_ares_1

Registered Member
My old boss in CA was always cool with it. He came in a couple times and I was doing revisions to my listings. He always liked my funky auctions. But then he's the only boss I ever had that thought selling lint on eBay was "cool"