Awareness Test (Hard stuff)

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Heh. My dad and some people at his office were put through the same kind of test. It's supposed to differentiate what kind of people make up the 'team'. It was also a test of conformity.

I'm like my dad. I counted 13 passes, and I didn't even notice the bear.

Some people will have a faint memory of a bear, but won't say anything because it sounds outrageous.

Some will notice the bear right off the bat, and insist that it was there.

also means, I'm a direction follower and doesn't think outside the box too much because I did what the guy told me to do.

Last edited:
Heh. My dad and some people at his office were put through the same kind of test. It's supposed to differentiate what kind of people make up the 'team'. It was also a test of conformity.

I'm like my dad. I counted 13 passes, and I didn't even notice the bear.

Some people will have a faint memory of a bear, but won't say anything because it sounds outrageous.

Some will notice the bear right off the bat, and insist that it was there.

also means, I'm a direction follower and doesn't think outside the box too much because I did what the guy told me to do.
No offense, but I think the fact that you can deduce personality traits by this is crap.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Fuck, I didn't even see it, was concetrated on how many passes.

Lithium

Registered Member
I saw it BUT I thought it was a guy in a black shirt, not a guy in a bear costume....it lies. It's not a real bear >.>