Awards

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by Saffy, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Saffy

Saffy Registered Member

I was given one of those awards that you have here and then someone took it off me:sigh::cry2::cry2: I dont think i was supposed to have it mind,, i think the site is going a bit doolally at the moment and cocking up :lol:i was just saying nowt and hoped no one would notice:nod::lol::lol:

2. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Which award was it? Just asking out of curiosity, I might not be able to shed light on the matter, really!!! :lol:

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Hmm, I don't know what it was either. Do you remember which one it was by chance?

4. Saffy

Saffy Registered Member

I think it was the spree award:-/ oops thought this message had gone while i went to the loo :lol:was too short:rolleyes:

5. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Well, if you miss a day, then your spree goes away, and you have to stary it over.

6. idisrsly

If it was a spree award, it was definitely given to you by mistake/error on th forum. The first spree award is for 50 days of posting - you've not been here 50 days, so it;s not possible.

Sorry! But keep posting and you will get it soon enough! :thumbsup:

7. Saffy

Saffy Registered Member

i didnt know that,, but i dont think i should have had it in the first place:shake:
    Shhhhhhhh;):lol:

8. idisrsly

Yeah, you need to post at least one post (not including ST posts) for 50 consecutive days. Miss one and you start over! That is for the first spree award. Once you get there and need more advice on the 2nd award, I will be here! I'm a spree whore, among many other kinds! :lol:

9. Saffy

Saffy Registered Member

oh no,,, im going on holiday next month:lol::lol:

10. idisrsly

You're not a true GFer unless you give up a holiday to maintain a spree!!! :rofl:

You're still in the beginning stages anyway. Enjoy your holiday! GF will be here when you get back to start from scratch! :D