• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Avicii concert gets deadly

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've never heard of the drug Molly.

Sounds like drugs and the fact the place was hot and crowded was the problem. This has been going on for ages and probably won't stop. At least all the medical emergencies were minor at the TD Garden.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
What I think is hilarious, is the article's agenda is loud and clear by mentioning Molly with no evidence whatsoever pointing to it. Let's scare everybody up with the Molly angle again!

Seriously it's not a news story. Concerts, especially dance concerts get nuts with the closeness of people, drug use, and heat. It's not a good combination and there are a number of drugs that could cause people to develop symptoms such as passing out, vomiting, exhaustion, etc.

The real story is how shitty TD Garden security is. As someone who has been to TD Garden multiple times for sports, concerts, wrestling, etc, I can tell you security has never been something I've felt is very tight. If they were patting people down properly or checking bags, I bet they catch a lot more drugs than last night.