• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Avengers: Infinity War (First Trailer)

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Marvel is making some serious money with these movies so until they stop making money, they will not stop making them. This movie's presales is annihilating Black Panther...and that was a record breaker already. (I don't know if it was legit a record breaker but it made a shit load of money).

It seems like despite DC putting out some less than good superhero movies (I have liked them) that people can separate them from Marvel somehow.

My fear with this one, despite it being a two parter, is how in the hell is everyone going to get enough film time? I mean there are soooo many characters it seems impossible to get everyone on enough. But we shall see. I am more excited about the Guardians of the Galaxy being in it than anything else.

Captain America dying makes sense...the actor is done with the character anyway, right?