• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Avengers: Infinity War (First Trailer)

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
What did you think of the first trailer for Avengers: Infinity War?

It certainly looks action-packed, but I’m concerned there is going to be a very limited plot. How will a movie with so many big characters play out? It will be interesting to see... 🤔

Konshentz

Konshentz
Meh. I'm kinda done with superhero films. The best one came out 9 years ago. Can we go ahead and move on, please? Haha.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I get that. This one is a two-parter, but then everybody’s contract is up and they are all getting old anyway. Will Hollywood continue to milk superhero films? I don’t see how they won’t. I question how they could bring anything new to the table though.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Will Hollywood continue to milk superhero films? I don’t see how they won’t. I question how they could bring anything new to the table though.
Not to go off-topic, however, if they keep milking Fast and Furious movies (which I don’t blame them since they make a lot of money) they will keep making Superhero films.

Konshentz

Konshentz
They should've ended Fast & Furious after 7. The last one was garbage.

But yeah, I totally understand that superhero movies aren't going anywhere anytime soon. I'm not sure what will cause these films to stop making insane amounts of money. I mean DC put out Batman v. Superman, Suicide Squad and Justice League.... and somehow didn't kill the craze with those nightmares.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

New trailer.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I think every Fast and Furious is garbage. My wife loves them though. My eyes start to hurt from so much eye rolling when I sit through them.

I just bought my tickets for Infinity War for Friday, 4/27. I'm looking forward to it. I'm watching Black Panther tonight, I haven't seen it yet.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Do you think Captain America dies in this one?