Movies AVENGERS Cast OFFICIAL!

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by KSpiceFantastic, Jul 25, 2010.

1. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

Samuel L. Jackson announces 'Avengers' cast (AP) - Yahoo! Movies

Well it looks like the Avengers cast is now official. Iron Man, Thor and Capt. America will all have their actors reprising their role in the massive project. However, the big additions are Jeremy Renner (The Hurt Locker) playing Hawkeye and Mark Ruffalo (Shutter Island) playing Bruce Banner. Will Banner be in fact the Hulk in this movie, or are we just going to see him in a scientist type role?

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I know this movie will disappoint some people because the expectations are pretty big for this movie.

Personally, I'm not a huge comic guy, so if they screw up on a few things I won't really notice, which in my opinion is good(less chance to ruin the movie for me)

I'm looking forward to see where they're going to go with this, hopefully Banner will have a good role and not just a scientest like the article suggest.

Should be pretty epic.

3. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I like Ruffalo, should be good in the Banner Role.

More than the rest, I'm stoked that Hawkeye will be in the movie! I've always been a big fan of the character.

4. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

I agree with you, Unity. Hawkeye is an awesome Marvel hero and to see him in the film, and being played by an extraordinary actor no less in Renner, makes me happy. Now who will be the villain?

5. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

Despite all the negative criticism that this movie is receiving, I am still excited about it. I look forward to its release.

6. Puck

Puck Registered Member

I'm actually ridiculously excited about this movie.
    I agree with Unity, I love Ruffalo and think he'll do Banner's role justice.

7. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

I thought I'd give this a bump instead of starting a new thread. Heres a short interview with Joss Whedon on directing the Marvel epic, Joss Whedon on Helming The Avengers | Superhero Hype
    I like that he's got a lot of creative control, it sounds like his head is screwed on right. It's such an ambitious project... it really could go either way.

8. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Renner playing Hawkeye is the best News I've heard all year. I think only hearing that I'm about to be a daddy would be bigger news :hah:

But in all seriousness.... I really really dig me some Jeremy Renner. I believe he is gonna rock the socks off the Hawkeye Character.

9. Altanzitarron

It's been a good week for bootleg trailers. Just saw one for The Avengers and it was sweet! I havent been this excited about since they announced Whedon was directing.

10. Altanzitarron