• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 2015)

dDave

V.I.P.
It's hard to think that we're actually less than two months from the release of this film.

Here's the new trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAUoeqvedMo

I don't know about you guys but I am PUMPED for this one. It looks like it will be an amazing chapter in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) - IMDb

I don't know much about the film other than what is shown in the trailers. Still, there's definitely enough there to get me excited.

dDave

V.I.P.
I just got out of the theater. The movie was EPIC.

I watched Agents of Shield right up to the episode that sets up for this one. Definitely some strong connections there.

I loved the new character additions, the humor, the plot, all excellent.

Really excited for the next Marvel movies.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'll probably end up wasting money on this when it's available to rent. I'm not exactly sure why. I thought the first one was super overrated. Part of me is glad this one isn't doing as well, at least not on the review side of things. Who cares how much money it makes, that means nothing. Twilight made truckloads and that was hot garbage. Meh. Haha.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I saw it last week. I enjoyed it, not as much humour as the first one but a good story. I liked Scarlet Witch, I'm glad she will be in it more in the future.