dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
So today I finally got to thinking that i should get an avatar in more places than just at GF (cause it's sort of dumb not to).

I put up an AIM avatar, a gmail avatar, and now I'm working on a fitting youtube avatar. (YouTube - dDaveGF's Channel)

suggestions for my youtube welcome:nod:

Do you use avatars in other places than just GF? Or do you just pass it by and say that it doesn't matter?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I pretty much use one or two avatars and use the same ones for every site that uses them. I don't feel the need to use many different ones.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I have a ym avatar but I change it often depending on my mood. I like having a ym avy than a blank space while chatting.

My other forum avatar has always been Betty Boop in a French maid suit standing beside the Eiffel tower, since I joined it 4 years ago. You have to pay though to display your avatar :nod: and mine has stopped displaying for a while. I haven't bothered to pay - actually I never do, someone always adopt me because they miss the avatar. But since I'm more active in GF now....

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
You have to pay though to display your avatar :nod: and mine has stopped displaying for a while. I haven't bothered to pay - actually I never do, someone always adopt me because they miss the avatar. But since I'm more active in GF now....
Haha I used to be active at a webmaster forum that charged you $10 to change your avatar. I had one set before they started charging and I have never changed it. I refuse to pay $10 just to change my avatar. :shocked:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
They also charge for changing avatars. Malificus would have been bankrupt by now if he were a member there. :lol:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I have avatars on AIM and MSN, but I don't really care about them. The AIM ones are annoying, actually.