• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Is it just me or have my avatars taken 1 week or more to finally update? Tonight for example I deleted my animated avatar and uploaded a image (I did it in the appropriate areas too). My avatar still shows the animated one. My computer at work still shows one still avatar from like a month ago. At home it took like a week for me to finally see the new one, no matter how many times I go to change it.

Why won't it update? I did click "Save Changes".

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I have no idea. right now I see the animated running with scissors avatar that I had on before...but I changed it back to one of my animated Batman ones sometime last week.

I once tried to delete the animated one and only having the primary one...but it still showed my animated avatar. I'm guessing it's just one of the many, many bugs going on at the moment. It is rather annoying.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I am having the same issue right now. I even deleted this avatar completely so I had none at all but then added a new one but it put my old one straight back!

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Try clearing your cache or temporary internet files. That usually does the trick for me.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Yah, Shift f5 usually does the trick for me. Or log out and then log back in, clears your cookies.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I've cleared my cookies and cache. It never works for me. It took about 2 weeks for it to finally show up.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I cleared my cache just now and I see everyone's updated avatar but mine. I see a small black box for mine. Apparently I can only have an animated avatar.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Yeah, that's mostly what I was talking about when everyone was ignoring me and saying to clear my cache and such. lolol

It seems that once you have an animated avatar, you can't update it to have a stationary one anymore. so dumb

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
Yeah, that's mostly what I was talking about when everyone was ignoring me and saying to clear my cache and such. lolol

It seems that once you have an animated avatar, you can't update it to have a stationary one anymore. so dumb
And my problem is 100% opposite; I can't have an animated av, only stationary!

Status
Not open for further replies.