• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I am struggling to update my avatar. I have tried to do it in Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer both on Windows and Mavericks and it dos not seem to update. The odd thing is in my CP it shows an update image but next to my posts and next to my name in the top right hand corner it has not. Have any problems with Avatars been seen?

dDave

V.I.P.
This should fix itself with time. The server performs certain automatic counter and table updates as well as various other things pretty routinely.

Sometimes avatars update immediately, sometimes they don't. Couldn't tell you for sure why that is.

dDave

V.I.P.
It appears as if your new avatar shows up on the OP as well as under latest posts. For whatever reason it doesn't show up on your posts that are replies to other threads.

We'll certainly revisit this if it's an ongoing problem.

Welcome back man.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
No problem at all sir, many thanks for looking into it and many thanks for the welcome back Dave :)