Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Babe_Ruth, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think it's time for me to chance avatars, so I was wondering if anyone could make me a Vince Carter avatar, with just is initials on it. I will give you 200 credits for the avatar, maybe 300 if it's really nice.

2. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

quick try..
    [​IMG]

do you like it??

3. Wow thats very nice, all you need to do is add a border around it.

4. Babe_Ruth

It his really nice but like I keep saying on Aim to Tantheman it never works. I was wondering if someone else could make me another one to try and see if that one would work. A Vince Carter Avatar 50x50 size.

5. bballkid

bballkid Guest

ok i will try...i expect 50 credits..okay? one sec.ill make u one

what color u want his initals??

6. Babe_Ruth

It doesn't really matter man. I just want it too look nice. I trust your judgement.

7. bballkid

bballkid Guest

ok.....................

tahst urs
    ur sig...i can make anyone u want

want different color or new pic?

8. Babe_Ruth

There's no need. I wont use it though. I just want to see someone else do one for me. I like to explore my decisions before I make them. I'll take yours in consideration though. Thanks.

PS: Stop double posting. And explain yourself in your topics. This his your last warning or else.

9. bballkid

bballkid Guest

oooooooo i am so sorry...please dont ban me.. i am trying my best. ok ill make 1 more for you. in different color and new pic

10. Omega

Omega Ω

Hey also bballkid go read the rules for this site which I dout you did. also there is a edit post button so next time if you need to add a little something to your post instead of double posting just edit and you will not get in trouble this was.