• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

B

Blitz

Hey, I would like to request a sig and avatar. :D

I want either a 50x50 or 100x100 Vincent Valentine (ff7 or dirge of cerberus) for the avatar, and a 400x100 sig with the same character. I would prefer red and black but other colors are fine too. I want "Blitz" written on both.

Thanks in advanced for the help!

**Since noone has responded to my request I have attempted my own. If you have a better one, I'll take it though! :D

SuiGeneris

blue 3
I'll take a stab at it when I get home, and see what I can get for you. No promises on how good it'll be though :)

B

Blitz

No probs! Can't wait to see it!

If you made that sig that your using, I bet it's gonna be awesome! :D

Oh ya, thanks in advanced!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow if you did that Sui you did a great job because that sig is really good, I like how Blitz is animated, good job.

B

Blitz

XD Nah, I made that one, Thanks!

I didnt really do much work besides the animation though, the actual image was a wallpaper so I just resized it and that was my sig!

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Haha no I didn't make that.

I said I'll try and make one for him; when I get the time. So he has more options, because no one responded to this. Lol.

B

Blitz

definitely! Sorry for the late response, I was not home for spring break.

Thanks in Advanced †moose†

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
do you have pics? and umm hehe this will run ou 300 points. but thats easy to get. just make 6 threads. and youul have it

B

Blitz

Creds huh? well maybe in the future then guy.

I'll stick with these for now. Thanks anyways.