Autumn

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dabs, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Dabs

Dabs Registered Member

What season is your favorite time of the year??
    Mine is fall....or Autumn :)
    I love the cool crisp air....the breezes with not so hot temps.....the colorful leaves as they change *smiles*
    I wish it could be fall year round, that'd be fine with me ~LoL~

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2010

2. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Hm, I'm not sure to be honest. I reckon that summer time would be my favourite season of the year. Everything just looks better when the sun shines, and it means you can do more things outside. Where I live we don't see the sun so much, so when it does come out I think people appreciate it a bit more.

I think Autumn would have to be a close second though.

3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Winter. I love the snow. I love it when it's really cold and I'm trying to get warm. It's much easier than cooling down when it's boiling hot.

4. Dabs

Dabs Registered Member

Oh Bliss, I completely agree about the cooling down part~
    It's much easier to find ways to get warm....than to find ways to stay cool :nod:

5. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

Autumn for sure. I like the weather, it is cool, but not cold. The leaves changing to reds and oranges, the breeze, the lack of bees flying around >.> It definitely is my favorite season of all by far. Summer is too hot, Winter would be my second favorite, and the Pollen of spring doesn't make for a fun season.

6. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

Autumn because that's when football season starts. Enough said.

Nixola likes this.
  7. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Fall for me as well. Although, here I don't see very many leaves changing because evergreens are prevalent here. I love that it is cooler and my 2 favorite holidays come around: Halloween and Thanksgiving.

8. Dabs

Dabs Registered Member

~Lmao~
    A definite man for sure :)
    If one is lucky enough to live in a beautiful place of the world, Autumn is more special~
    I live near the Great Smoky Mountains, and they are gorgeous this time of the year :)

9. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

Autumn. Not too hot, not too cold.
    Also, I like the orange color that dominates the trees.

10. Dekzper

Dekzper Registered Member

Spring! :nod: That's when everything starts getting alive again! My second choice would be summer! But summer = lots of work and probs so I like spring better! Colored leaves and holidays are cool (especially Halloween) but it reminds me that everything is about to die. Eerie.