Autumn

Dabs

Registered Member
What season is your favorite time of the year??
Mine is fall....or Autumn :)
I love the cool crisp air....the breezes with not so hot temps.....the colorful leaves as they change *smiles*
I wish it could be fall year round, that'd be fine with me ~LoL~

Last edited by a moderator:

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Hm, I'm not sure to be honest. I reckon that summer time would be my favourite season of the year. Everything just looks better when the sun shines, and it means you can do more things outside. Where I live we don't see the sun so much, so when it does come out I think people appreciate it a bit more.

I think Autumn would have to be a close second though.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Winter. I love the snow. I love it when it's really cold and I'm trying to get warm. It's much easier than cooling down when it's boiling hot.

Dabs

Registered Member
Winter. I love the snow. I love it when it's really cold and I'm trying to get warm. It's much easier than cooling down when it's boiling hot.

Oh Bliss, I completely agree about the cooling down part~
It's much easier to find ways to get warm....than to find ways to stay cool :nod:

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Autumn for sure. I like the weather, it is cool, but not cold. The leaves changing to reds and oranges, the breeze, the lack of bees flying around >.> It definitely is my favorite season of all by far. Summer is too hot, Winter would be my second favorite, and the Pollen of spring doesn't make for a fun season.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Fall for me as well. Although, here I don't see very many leaves changing because evergreens are prevalent here. I love that it is cooler and my 2 favorite holidays come around: Halloween and Thanksgiving.

Dabs

Registered Member
Autumn because that's when football season starts. Enough said.

~Lmao~
A definite man for sure :)
If one is lucky enough to live in a beautiful place of the world, Autumn is more special~
I live near the Great Smoky Mountains, and they are gorgeous this time of the year :)

Dekzper

Registered Member
Spring! :nod: That's when everything starts getting alive again! My second choice would be summer! But summer = lots of work and probs so I like spring better! Colored leaves and holidays are cool (especially Halloween) but it reminds me that everything is about to die. Eerie.