• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Autumn/Fall

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
It may still be the summer at the moment but autumn is approaching for it may be approaching fast than you think. According to google:

The astronomical fall (Northern Hemisphere) 2013 begins on Sunday, September 22
I cannot wait, I love it, it is a my favorite time of the year, the colours you get on leaves, the air is crisp and clear and everything just seems nice. It of course comes with shorter days and longer nights and the clocks go back and soon the sun will fall before you get home and after you wake but I say bring it on! Bring the chilliness and bring on the photo opportunities, does anyone else like the season?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Autumn is my favorite season. Usually in my part of the country I only get about 2 weeks of it a year. Our summers seem to go way too long, then it feels like we only get about 2 weeks of fall before it starts getting too cold.

Unfortunately I don't get a whole lot of colors in the leaves, because in my part we have a lot of evergreen trees instead.

However, the fall does have my favorite holiday, which is Thanksgiving. I also love Halloween as well, and the fall has that. Fall rules.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I love fall, its like a reward after enduring the hot humid summer. I love the cooler temperatures and all the colors. I like to sleep with the window open and in the beginning the temps are just right for doing that.

dDave

V.I.P.
I love the fall around here. Summer can get pretty unbearably hot around here (we don't have AC).

I've always thought that during the fall/winter/spring that Colorado has the perfect climate. I love it when things start to cool off. I'm perfectly comfortable wearing a light jacket and shoes around.

We don't get a lot of different colors because most of the trees stay green year round.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I love any season that isn't Summer.

Autumn is cool because it comes before Winter, which happens to be my favourite. It's also nice to be able to wear socks and a coat again.
Autumn will also mark my first full year as a driver. Woohoo!

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Fall is my favorite season and I look forward to it every year. I love the cooler weather, football season, Thanksgiving, trees changing colors, etc.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I think it's cute how Americans call Autumn fall. It's like they saw leaves falling from the tree's and were like, we should call it fall!

Since I live in backwards land it's almost Spring here, not Autumn. I do like Autumn though, it's a nice month. We get really cold nice but still warm days which is good.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I think it's cute how Americans call Autumn fall. It's like they saw leaves falling from the tree's and were like, we should call it fall!

Since I live in backwards land it's almost Spring here, not Autumn. I do like Autumn though, it's a nice month. We get really cold nice but still warm days which is good.
So close to spring, I can almost smell it!

I don't like "fall" because it means it's getting closer to winter and I don't like winter either. However, what I do like about autumn are the leaves that are crunchy and when I step on them, they make the most amazing noise.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It's hard to believe that we're down the last last month+ of Summer. I've really enjoyed this hot summer but I can't wait for the coll breezes, color changes, and open windows that Fall brings.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
It's hard to believe that we're down the last last month+ of Summer. I've really enjoyed this hot summer but I can't wait for the coll breezes, color changes, and open windows that Fall brings.
Me either, although my summer will probably last through September and maybe October weather wise.