• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Automatic Invalidation

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Thought it might be useful to have these all in one place.

Automatic Invalidation.jpg

Automatic Invalidation 2.jpg

Automatic Invalidation 3.jpg

This is called "holding a grudge" all the way from very first impression until forever. (and it's 12 years, not 15. 2004-2016)

Due to this, I move that all decisions made by a person who admits this should be considered retroactively invalid. There should be no influence of this person any further on any thing or any body regarding myself.

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
The last decision I was involved in was to unban you. A condition of that unbanning was that you don't post. Let's reverse the decision to unban you! That would be fun.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Due to this, I move that all decisions made by a person who admits this should be considered retroactively invalid. There should be no influence of this person any further on any thing or any body regarding myself.