Autographed Battlestar Galactica Guitar

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all.

I came across this while surfing the auctions on eBay and i thought I would share it with you all.

Whether you’re a fan of the Sci Fi Channel’s reinvented Battlestar Galactica series or simply covet classic Fender guitars, you’ll want this Stratocaster stunningly redesigned by artisans Pamelina H. and Michael Lipe and signed in silver Sharpie marker by the primary cast of the dark, new BSG. Also included are a series of nine corresponding 5”x7” photos autographed by the stars and showing them signing the guitar body on-set.

Here is the link to the auction Signed Battlestar Galactica Lipe Pamelina Guitar OOAK - eBay (item 220273343169 end time Sep-04-08 17:45:00 PDT)

I wish my wife would let me bid on this. Right now it's up to $2,024,99 and climbing.

This is a Must Have for any and all Battlestar fans & collectors (if you can afford it) This would look so nice in the corner of my living room right next to the Batman Sonar suit and My Gene Simmons autographed Battle Ax Bass.

But the wife already said no way. :cry:

n3wt

Registered Member
OMFG That is amazing :jawdrop: I love Battlestar its a shame I cant play the guitar but I would mount it on my wall.