• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Australian sword swallower sets Guinness world record

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Thinking of anything down my throat gives me the shivers..but that's Australians for you.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Just the thread title makes me "ouch". How can they make sure they don't cut important internal organs while doing this...eeek!

Thinking of anything down my throat gives me the shivers..but that's Australians for you.
And my mind went to the gutter....

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I saw something on TV the other night about this. It's absolutely insane. I would never risk doing something like this. There are plenty of life threatening things you can do for excitement that don't also include the risk of slicing your throat and choking to death in your own blood. But hey if he enjoys this then more power to him.

These weren't just short swords either. The video on that link shows swallowing long swords 72cm long. Can you imagine if somebody bumped him while he had the swords down his throat?