Movies Austin Powers

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 9, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was wondering if anyone here liked Austin Powers? I love the two first one they where very funny, the third one wasn't has good but was still funny. I love Mike Myers he's so funny.

2. I never found this movies funny, they were just boring and stupid.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

It's one of those movies that was funny, but it pissed you off at the same time because EVERYONE quoted the movie constantly.

4. I thought Austin Powers was really funny. It's one of those movies that got better with each sequel. They always found some way to do something that outdid the previous one and they always succeeded each time. Goldmember is the best one and even though all of them were funny I can only see myself watching the 3rd.

5. Babe_Ruth

I don't know why you guys think the movies are stupid I thought it was frequin funny. I think Mike myeres is one of the funniest actors in the business. One part I love from the movie is when this guys throws powers a show and it hits is head, and he say Oww you idiot...That really hurt, who throws a shoe honnestly? You fight like a women,

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Lol, you just proved my point. I liked them, I just hated how every single person I met who had seen the movie had to spout off some line from the movies.

7. Babe_Ruth

I hardly say that part to anyone. I just shared my view of my favorite part in Austin Powers so no you I didn't prove your point. But I agree with you that a lot of people said a lot of lines from that movie. But that happens with a lot of popular movie with a lot of catchy lines.

8. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

I loved all three. Mike Myers has a lot of talent to play all those roles and make each one seem like a completely different person. I also loved the humor and the stories were great parodies of old movies.

9. The roles are to similar in my opinion.