• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Austin Powers 4' deal in the works?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
'Austin Powers 4' deal in the works – The Marquee Blog - CNN.com Blogs

Would you guys be interested in another Austin Powers? Personally, I've always been a fan of the Austin Powers series and I really hope they make a fourth one. I loved the first and third one, second one was alright. If he does decide to make a new one hopefully he comes up with a whole new different story.

What are your thoughts?

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I thought the deal was done? It was trending on Twitter a few weeks ago.

I like the films, but everything seemed wrapped up and finished after the 3rd one so I don't see the point in it.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I loved and still love Austin Powers one and two but for some reason I was never bothered and interested in seeing Gold Member. I am sure it is a good film I was just not bothered in seeing it. I am just not sure where it will go, there is potential it could be funny and an interesting story I am not sure if I care, which is a shame.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Austin Powers is a great comedy, and Mike Meyers is pretty awesome. I'd totally be for them making another one. I don't see how you can screw up that type of comedy lol.

C-Mach

Registered Member
Now that Dr. Evil is good, who would Austin have to fight? I mean, I really like the Austin Powers franchise, but this is a question that needs to be answered.

--

Correction: I think that he will have to fight Scott Evil.

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit
I love all of the Austin Powers films and I would happily watch a new one. I think four would be plenty as I'm sure there's room for more comedy there.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
With Scott Evil coming into power I always thought that there would be a fourth movie because of that.

It would be fun to see Austin Powers and Dr Evil on the same team.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I love the other movies, but reading this makes me roll my eyes, I just don't think it will be a good movie, though I could be wrong. It seems like it will just be a rehashed story with old jokes and nothing more to add.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EdgeHead Wrestling 7
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 1
Vegito728 Movies & TV 10
Vidic15 Movies & TV 4
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 8