Audrey II back? Sold! 85,000,000

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by 1_ares_1, May 7, 2005.

1. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

2. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Id be kinda wary about it as the person who "won" has 0 feedback, and JUST created the account

3. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Well Geez! that's my whole point! No contact with him yet either. the final value fees will be upwards of 1,250,000... any suggestions as to how he can fix this problem? This could be really bad.

4. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

The only way to fix the problem is to either get the money for it (which I doubt he will), or is to request his final value fees back and relist the auction (without the Buy It Now this time).

5. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Someone is deffinetly trying to stick it to this auctioneer. I'd feel really bad for the person if he has to actually pay those final value fees.

6. Mina

Mina Registered Member

what would happen if he canceled the auction??

7. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

Since the buyer has used the Buy It Now option, the auction cannot be cancelled. You will notice that the auction is not live anymore because the Buy It Now was used. All that the seller can do is either get paid or submit an "Unpaid Item Dispute" with eBay for credit on the Final Value Fees for the auction. This is the only thing that the seller can do about the auction now that is has ended.

8. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

9. balishag2005

balishag2005 New Member

Audrey II Lemon Sells for $85,000,000.00

Hi everyone, this is my first post, so I havn't a clue what I'm doing! First I like to say thanks to 1_ares_1 for inviting me to join this community.

While I'm here I'd like to tell about my "Wacky" auction. I found a strange lemon the other day that just looks like Audrey II - the flesh eating plant from the movie "Little Shop of Horrors", so I thought "Why not?".

Since listing my strange lemon a few days ago, it was first terminated by ebay for linking to auction news sites that were covering it like......Oh, OK, good job I previewed... (please don't post link here). I guess you can't post links here either.....Oooo people on the net don't seem to like sharing, do thay?? What is it with links??? ;-(

So anyway, I re-listed it and within just a few hours I was a millionaire, if only for a while. My little sour fruit was purchased for $85,000,000.00.

To cut a long story short, the guy didn't pay and ebay terminated HIM. My ebay fees would have beed over 1,2 million - Ouch!

Anyway, check out the new listing on ebay - just search "Audrey II Lemon" and be sure to "have a butchers" at the video of the crazy lemon gone MAD.

Sorry if this "advertizing" of my auction is in the wrong thread or what-have-you, as I said, I have no clue what I'm doing here YET apart from informing of fun stuff on ebay

you_buy_i_ship

10. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Re: Audrey II Lemon Sells for $85,000,000.00

Hi and welcome to the boards. I saw your first auction (sorry you got a real putz). I hate spankers.. Good luck on the relist. I have you in my watch list.
    Again Good luck and welcome.
    Catch ya latter................................ :warp: