Audition on Saturday

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, with all the recent talk here about acting I figured I'd mention the latest developments in my "acting career" (or lacktherof).

I recently signed with a local agency and this Saturday I will be attending an audition for a part in a movie that is being filmed here.

I don't know much about it now but I'll be sure to make a post if I get a part in it. :)

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, the audition is today. I will be busy with that until later in the day when I will post how it went. I doubt I will hear anything back for several days minimum though.

----

Well, it's over now and I have a good feeling about it. Don't want to jinx anything so I will just leave it at that. I don't know when I will hear anything, but I think it should probably be in the next week or so.

The waiting game is good times. :D

leopard22

Registered Member
Dragon said:
Good luck Andrew! We saw you on the news and now looking forward to seeing you on the big screen.
Hey, Dragon. When was Andrew in the news? Was he the guy with his hoodie pulled up over his face in the cuffs that I saw the other night on the 6 o'clock news??:lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist. Hope you get good news back, Andrew. First Dragon and now Andrew. I need a new agent ....

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I heard back. :) I have a good part in it but I can't go into much detail. I need to talk with them soon about what I can and can't say. Anyway, it's a very exciting role from what I've been told so I am looking forward to it. I will post progress as I hear more info. :)